sexta-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2009

Eternity

Trying to write something rs ...

The best place for both and should remain so. We're balanced, aware and accept the situation. The life goes on, the paths aren't so simple, but we have to follow, so that our lives aren't disturbed by this outcome.
Maybe one day the life will give us another chance? Perhaps at some time, no matter how, the life will unite us again? The future belongs to us ...
In fact only this question was dropped in our common life, the other stay together. Our destiny will work, willing or not, our favor, but until that doesn't happens, I remain waiting ... "Even when life ask of you more than you can give and strain as you do your step waver, even if the loneliness your chest hurt and gives you want to go away and leave everything, wait ... I'm still here. "


You were...
the greatest of my cases, of all the hugs what I never forgot.
Of love that I had, the more complicated and as simple for me.
The best of my mistakes, the strangest story someone has written ... It's for these and other that reminds me miss from all over again ....
The honest lie, play more serious happened to me.
The most ancient, the more friends that love me appeared.
Memories that I bring life you're the longing that I like to have only then I feel you near me again.
I forgot to try to forget, I decided I want to want to, I decided to remind you how many times I will with nothing to lose.
All happiness you were the only evil that made me well... the best of my plans and the biggest mistakes I might make.
Memories that I bring life, You're the longing that I like to have ... Only then I feel you near me again.



"Understanding people I should try to listen to what they aren't saying, what they may never tell." J.P

Nenhum comentário: