Sometimes the life plays tricks on us. One day I thought conquer the world with my art, after thought it could do this just showing who really I am.
Then I thought "what's my world?" It's this whole universe is home to almost 8 billion people or the universe that life has given me?
I also built one of those who chose to stay around me, but still want to reach an universe: yours.
When I thought I was on the right track, I came across a difficulty that I don't know how to solve it. This for me is still a mystery, but will still have the same grace that I found a solution?
Sometimes I'm so confused, do not understand anything around me. I seek information on small details, viewing what is in front of my eyes. I don't know why I remain silent, I don't know also is the best thing to do at that time or for eternity.
I must be crazy ... I don't think I'm well, I'm bound to die alone.
How long withstand?
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário